Our services include the following:
- Facilitation of surgery for children who will benefit from it.
- In- and outpatient therapeutic rehabilitation for children with disabilities.
- Ward facilities for up to 60 children and young people (wards for smaller children, boys, and girls)
- Community Outreach Programme (Mobile Clinic services) and Community Based Rehabilitation
- Production, repair and fitting of orthopaedic appliances for children and adults
- Facilitation of educational support and sponsorships, and classrooms for school-age in-patients.
- Day Care Centre for children with severe disabilities.
You can find more information about our clinic's departments and teams on the following pages: