How sponsors help
In order to run Clinic’s activities effectively we carry out both international and local fundraising through correspondences , proposal writing, newsletter, case studies, yearly reports, personal visits and placement of donation tins in supermarkets and other places.
Major international donors
- Christoffel Blindenmission Mission Italy (CBMI) – supports 30% of our budget.
- Albert Schweitzer Schule (Hilden) donated mobile outreach vehicle and partly the mini bus in 2009.
- Jugendclub Weingarten e.V. visits the Clinic every two years and contributes towards running of the Clinic.
- Polio Hilfe Neckargemund supports general running of the Clinic.
- Polio Hilfe Oberwolfach supports our outreach program and education of 15 children who come from poor background.
- Christadelphian-Meal-a-Day Fund, UK funded kitchen equipment and gave it a new look, rain water harvesting and reservoir system and sponsored 10 corrective surgeries and supported education for several students in 2010.
- Doingoood Foundation from the Netherlands funded renovation and repair of children’s playground, sends individual volunteers who also offer support towards children's needs.
- Kindernothilfe supports the outreach program
- Bread for the World
- A Leg To Stand On (ALTSO) - supports children's surgeries.
- Lilliane Fonds - Sponsors children's education.
- Volunteer Services Overseas - Jitolee sends volunteers.